Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The start of the year 2015

Hey!! As you all know today is the 1st of jan 2015! I hope you guys had a great 2014 and learn some lessons from the year 2014... And since it's a brand new year, I hope you guys will have a great 2015 too... So for my year 2015 resolution, I want to work out so that I will have a healthier lifestyle and keep my mind and body fit... With this resolution for me to lose weight, I hope I really do workout... I also want to learn more new things like for example, I want to learn Arabic... I would also like to be a better person in terms of spiritual and my attitude... I want to gain more confidence, speak and treat people kindly... I also want to give more to the people who needs it more...

I REALLY HOPE I WILL REALLY CHANGE FPR THE BETTER... COZ FOR THE YEAR 2014, I DID HAVE A RESOLUTION BUT I DIDN'T FULFILL IT.... AND I FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY YEAR 2014.... :(
I hope I really CHANGE!!

With that, see you guys soon!! And I hope you guys fulfill your resolution too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment