Translate

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cold Shower

Hello people! I'm posting about cold shower because I've been showering these past few days using cold water as my water heater is not working... And let me tell you... Ooooo it's super cold!! It will take me a while to get use to the cold water for me to start showering... Well, I have no choice but shower... So I'm still waiting for my father to fix or change to a new water heater...   But when I look at the bright sight,  I heard that showering with  cold water actually have good benefits.. From what I know, showering with cold water, makes you have shiny hair, better blood circulation and makes you more alert... Well I don't know if it's a fact or not... But, I did some research.... And what I found out online is that:
5 surprisingly good benefits of Cold Showers
Burn fat
Boost recovery after exercising
Increase mood and alertness
Strengthen immunity and circulation
Attractive skin and hair

The link:
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/surprising-benefits-cold-showers.html

So from looking at the good benefits from taking cold showers, I am actually glad that my water heater broke down.. Hahha! So even if the water heater is fixed, I'm still going to shower with cold water... Hehhe! Even though showering with cold water is going to take time for me to get used too, I'm willing to endure for a few minutes everyday for a cold shower...  But I'm still going to use hot water when I shower in the mornings as the water in the morning is always cold...

With that, see you guys soon on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment