Translate

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cinnamon goodness

Hello beautiful people! How is your day today? I hope your having a great day!! I just wanted to share with you guys about CINNAMON! Have you guys ever tried cinnamon before? I'm sure you guys have.. Well maybe some of you would like the taste of cinnamon while some of you dislike the taste of cinnamon but... It's okay! We all have different taste buds!

So recently, I have an obsession with cinnamon... Like from the smell of it I the taste of it... Hehhe.. Well, I've actually liked cinnamon from when I was small but this days, I've been eating A LOT, A LOT, A LOT OF CINNAMON!! I'm really not kidding.. Everyday, without fail, I must eat cinnamon.. I will put cinnamon, sugar and butter on my toast and eat it.. I guess to me, when I put cinnamon on my bread, it will actually make my toast taste like some kind I dessert... Well, it's just simply delicious...
Cinnamon Toast



Cinnamon Tea

And I've also search online for cinnamon tea... And guess what... I made the cinnamon tea myself and have a taste and boy does it taste AWESOME!! It's sooooo refreshing, relaxing and calming!  I feel soo relaxed when I drank my cinnamon tea and plus it also smells NICE! If any of you guys like cinammon, have a go.. I made my cinnamon tea by having a cup of hot water, 1 tea bag (you can make a few cup of tea with 1 tea bag), and a half or 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder., and 2 teaspoon of sugar (you can put more or less sugar if you want)... If you like your tea very sweet, just add more sugar.. And you just stir the tea and let it cool down enough for you to drink the tea.. At first, when you pour the cinnamon powder into your tea, it will float at the top and would not mix well but it's normal... Just wait for a couple of minutes an the cinnamon powder will mix.. There's actually a few different cinnamon tea recipes but I just made the most simplest way... Or if your lazy to make your own, you can buy the already made cinnamon tea from the supermarket... ;)

Here's the link for the tea recipes:



SURPRISINGLY, there's a lot of benefit when you eat cinnamon... You can google it and you'll get a lot of great benefit results!  I'll just list a few of it here.. And I'll also put in the links of the website so it's easy for you guys.. :)

So from what I found out about cinnamon is that it helps with: 

  • weight loss
  • Make you feel alert and improve brain function
  • Helps to prevent some kind of cancer
  • Blood sugar controls
  • Pain ( Stomach cramps, bloating, sore muscles)
  • Improve blood circulation
AND MANY MORE BENEFITS :)

So here's some link you guys can go to for the benefits of cinnamon: (This are just some of it)

But be careful not to eat too much cinnamon as there will be side effects.. You know the saying, too much of a good thing is bad for you... So, remember to eat in moderation!! I'm no doctor but I'm just sharing the goodness that cinnamon can bring us! Why not enjoy a food that makes you healthy at the same time am I right?

With that, see you guys again soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment