Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Felt like making a blog again


Hello blogspot! I suddenly have a feel of writing a blog when i read my friends blogspot.... I know in a few days time, 2014 is going to end and 2015 will be a new year and I just wanted to start making a blog again. I feel that blogging is like an online journal where you can write your daily event here. Even if my life is not that exciting but this will be like a reflection of what I do everyday.. Well, that's what I think.. I did have a blog before this... I think it was when I was in my secondary school days.... Now, I'm in year 1 poly! hehehe..  Hmmm... I think I started blogging in the year 2011... I think I was in secondary 2.. I didn't really post much but when I visited my old blog, I read my old blog posts and I can't really see myself writing those posts.. I guess my mindset during that time was different from now.. Well, people do change... So enough about my old blogspot... I'm going to start a fresh new blog and we'll see if I will be updating it quite often or not... :) 

With that, see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment