Translate

Monday, December 29, 2014

Hangout at Bugis

Friday, 26 December 2014

Hello lovelies! I just wanted to update my post on what I did these past days... Just to post what I do with my bestfriend at bugis...
Cake Delight Bakery Cafe
I went out with my best friend from Secondary school to bugis.. We planned on doing cafe hopping but it didn't really turned out well like what we planned out... Well first things first, we went to bugis to go to the cafe 'I am..." but when we reach the cafe, it was full and there were no empty seats for us.. We waited for a while longer but no one went out... Plus, it was raining... So we figured that people would stay there longer since it's raining as people would wait for the rain to stop then they'll move out.. Sooooo, we decided to look for another cafe... We walked a little bit further down the lane, and saw a small little cute cafe.. I think it was called 'Cake Delight Bakery'.. The cafe was soo empty.. So we went inside to look at the desserts they have there... There were only cupcakes, brownie, and a rainbow cake displayed at the cake display.. On the menu, there were drinks and waffles... The desserts were abit pricey.. But we just bought the cupcakes.. One cupcake was $4... But if we bought 4, it would be $15.. So, we just bought 4 cupcakes, and they were, Bandung cupcake, chocolate pretzel cupcake, chocolate banana cupcake and red velvet cupcake. Ohh and not forgetting the drinks.. For me, I got peach mango tea and my grind got milk tea... We then paid for the food and sat down at a table near the wall.. The cafe was a cute concept.. Heheh.. We shared the cupcakes so that we get to taste all 4 of the cupcakes... The cupcake was delicious!! And the peach mango was refreshing.. So we sat there and chit-chat for a while and eat at the same time....  I think we sat in the cafe for like 4 hours.. Yeah I know.. We were in the cafe for sooo long... Hahaha!! My friend had a lot of stories.. 



After that, we decided to go to Bugis Street and shop... I got a bag for $35 and a checkered long shirt for $25.. It was the last piece so the salesgirl sold it to me for $25.. It was actually $29... So I saved like $3.. Heheh.. So, after that, we went to bugis plus, and suddenly my friend said that she wanted to watch a movie... Sooooo, I suggested 'Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb' ... We went and check if there were seats available or not... But unfortunately, there wasn't any good seats... So we decided to not watch a movie and just  eat our dinner... We went to eat at 'Yellow Submarine'.. We had never tried eating there before as it was a new fast food restraunt.. It  just opened recently.. 'Yellow Submarine' is like subway but a little bit different... And the subway in Singapore is not halal... And guess what......? When we reached the restraunt, it was full of people.. They were ok empty seats just like when we went to the 'I am... 'Cafe.. Well, that's just it was... But it's okay.. This time, we waited for a while.. The irritating part was that, when we wanted to get the seat, there would be other people taking it first... I guess we're just slow... But in the end, we managed to get a seat... So after that we ordered our food... I can say the food is nice.. And the Cheese Fries was cheesy!! Yumss!! The meal that I bought cost around $9.90.

I felt like I gained weight from eating all those fatty foods in one day!! But it's okay! It's not everyday that I eat like this... Well I can say that I have been eating a lot of junk food these past days and weeks... Not a very healthy lifestyle I have here... I really need to change my habit of eating... 

With that, see you guys again soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment