Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Dial A Smile

Hey people!! How you doing?? I hope you are fine! It's been a while since I've posted something on my blog... So today I'm going to talk about something that will help to whiten the teeth.. :) So i bought the whitening kit online and it is called 'Dial a Smile'. It is quite pricey but it really works.. My dad noticed that my teeth was whiter after I use for the first time. I didn't really think that my teeth was whiter but my dad just proved that my teeth really did whiten up a bit.... So, I'm really happy that this thing works and not a waste of money... I was a bit skeptical before i bought this kit.. But i just gave a try and tadaaaa!! my teeth got whiter..

The dial a smile treatment kit
For 3 complete professional treatment


So for the first use, my teeth got 4 shades whiter. Before, my teeth was as shade 12 then after using dial a smile, it became shade 8... Amazing right?! yeah!! And it only took like 20 minutes!! its also easy to use as I didn't need to use any tray before using the mini LED light...

I waited for 1 week to try the treatment for the 2nd time...
And I've tried for the 2nd time, which is today.... I got 2 shades whiter.. So from a 8 to a 6.. I'm not sure if I'm  a 6 or a 5.. but I'll just take it as I'm a 6...

I  cant wait to try the treatment the 3rd time!! I want to get my teeth to be even more white!! I hope from the third treatment, I will at least reach to a shade 4... So my aim is to at least reach a shade 4 or lower...

This treatment also doesn't make my teeth hurt, or make it sensitive.. It's pretty safe i might say... People who have sensitive teeth have tried this and they say it doesn't hurt their teeth or gum.. So its safe.. :)

And I also bought a 2 pack whitening pen with the treatment kit.. Since it was on offer... I usually use this at night right before I go to bed..
So the total money i spent on these 2 things is a bout $99.80 (Singapore Dollars)....
I think its cheaper than when you go to the dentist to whiten your teeth...  So give it a go if you like... :)

The website link: http://whiteninglightning.com/

With that, I hope to blog again soon and see you soon!! Bye! thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment