Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Being fit

Hey! I just wanted to update my blog about me trying to be healthy and fit.. I've started running and going swimming at least one day a week.. I started running like 2 weeks ago.. I wanted to be fit and healthy because I see that my body is really unhealthy and I don't feel good about myself... I've also been feeling stressed out before exercising...

So when i started to run and swim, i feel that my body is having more energy, its more toned.. Like my body is not saggy... I also feel more happy, less stressed, and I'm able to concentrate more and I don't feel cranky all the time..  So that's the benefit of exercising... I'm going to continue to be fit and hopefully I'll stick to it.. :)
Running in the park

Swimming in the pool


With that, see you again soon bloggy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment