Translate

Friday, March 13, 2015

Bought a New Phone!!! LG G3 Beat and ONLINE SHOPPING!

It's been sometime since I blogged on anything.... My holiday has just started... And I have been occupied with my driving lessons... Yeah!! I'm taking driving lesson!! I have a lot more lesson to attend to before I take the real driving test to get my license... okay so enough with driving lessons...

I just bought a new phone recently.... and it is the new LG G3 Beat!! Its a smaller version of LG G3 but it has a 5.0 inch screen so it's quite big for me since I used iphone 4S before this... heheh
Well its actually a downgrade from an apple to an android right... Well I don't really mind.. because I wanted to try and see how an android phone feels like.. I wanted to try Samsung Galaxy S5 but it was too expensive for me.. I don't have a lot of money to spend on expensive phones you know... I'm not working.... Duhh.... okay... For me, the LG G3 Beat phone is a nice phone to use... But I have to buy a microsd card as the phone itself has only 8GB memory card and that's not enough for me...

So, I went to buy a microsd card online at Qoo10 as i guess it was cheaper online... I bought a 16GB microsd card for S$16.70 including shipping.... With out shipping, it only cost like S$12.90... I also bought a screen protector for the phone online for S$5 plus.. So if you want to buy a screen protector, buy it online as it's always cheaper... But you have to find a shop that sells at a cheap price. I also bought a phone cover and it's less than $10 can you imagine that?!! hehe I saved a lot of money for the phone accessories... If i were to buy outside, it would cost me more... 

So, If any of you guys are searching for something, look for it online first and see if its cheaper online or cheaper outside.. If its cheaper outside then buy outside but if its cheaper online, buy online... But be sure to check if the site is a reliable site... make sure to read the reviews to see if other buyers received their items... As there are some scam sites..... :)

With that, see you soon! I'll write more next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment