Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Driving Lessons

Hey beautiful people! Its been a while since i posted something here in my blog... So I'm just updating on what I've been doing during my holiday... I'm currently having a school holiday but its ending soon.. School is starting on the 20th April 2015.. Which is on Monday.. I'm so not looking forward to school... I don't know what to expect for this semester... Well, I didn't do much during my holiday.. My holiday was packed with driving lessons.. Did i tell you i was learning driving? Well, now I'm telling you.. :) I just completed all my driving lessons which was on Wednesday, 15 april 2015.

So I've booked for my driving test on the 27 May 2015... So it's like 6 weeks from now till I have my driving test... So I need to practice before my test.. I've booked 3 more practical lesson and I hope it's enough practice for me before I take the test itself. I really hope I pass my driving test. I don't want to retake the test because I have to spend more.. you know what I'm saying... So yeah.. Hopefully I pass... and get my driving license.. :)

So overall, my whole holiday have been just about driving.. So I didn't really spent my holiday well.. This is just so sad... Well, I'll just have to look forward to the next holiday.. I planned on going out with my friends during the holiday but in the end, we didnt really do the things we planned.. It's okay there's always a next time right?

Till then, I'll see you guys again in my next post... See you!! :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment