Translate

Friday, May 8, 2015

School

Hey bloggers! I hope you guys are doing well! Well for my post today, its about my school week.. I've been attending school for 3 weeks now.... And truth to be told, it's pretty tiring.... And the teachers are not like my year 1 teachers... My year 2 teachers teach us differently and mostly, I have to do like self study. The way the teachers teach is quite fast so it's a bit hard to catch up.... So i have to try and read up and understand....

This 3 weeks is not the worst part yet... As most of the practical lesson have not started yet... But I guess once the lab session have start, things are going to be pretty stressful and plus things are going to go by pretty quickly.... Not forgetting, there's going to be quizzes and test..... I'll also be having my driving lesson and my driving test on week 6...... Hopefully I can handle the pressure.....

I guess that's all for my post today..
With that, I'll write a new post next time! Till then, See you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment