Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2015

LG G3 Beat Phone

Hey so I just want to write a review on the LG G3 Beat phone.... To be honest, I find that the phone processor is pretty slow and it lags a lot. Even  when I opened a simple app, like the camera, it will take a while for it to load... And when I snap a picture, it will also take a while for it to actually save the photo. Sometimes the photo will come out blurry as maybe my hand was shaking a bit. I also find that the earpiece is not so good as when I'm at a noisy place, i can't really hear the music. I also tried listening to the radio using the earpiece provided, and I couldn't even make out what was on the radio. Well, overall I don't like the phone unless I use the voice recorder..... And I am done using the LG G3 Beat phone. Oh yeah and sometimes, when I am listening to my music while I surf the net, the phone would sometimes stop the music halfway, so I have to go to the music player and press the music player again. And sometimes when I want to press the next song on the lock screen shortcut button, it would not skip to the next song, and it will lag.... It's just really irritating..... I HATE the phone... I really don't want to say this but this phone really test my patience.....

With that, please don't buy the phone... Let's just say it's not worth your money...  Unless you don't mind the phone to lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment