Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Got my Driving License!!

Hey! How are you feeling? I hope you all are feeling great and healthy! Guess what?! I passed my driving lessons on 27 May 2015 on Wednesday!! Woohooo! So now I've got my driving license and I can drive anytime and wherever I want!! Except that I don't own a car yet... So I'll just have for me to have a car or when my parents buy a car... Hehehe but I don't know when's that going to happen.. Its okay ! The most important thing is that now I have a license... So I don't have to worry about it in the future...

During my driving test, I didn't feel nervous at all.. And I didn't even think that was my driving test ... I just thought of it as a normal driving practical lesson... I was really scared of failing and mounting the curb.. But luckily I passed it!!! So after knowing the result that I passed, I had to watch a safety video and it was kind of scary to see real life accidents... So I'm going to drive carefully and follow all the road rules...

I guess that's all I wanted to say for the post this time ... See you again! Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment