Translate

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

First cup of REAL COFFEE - karysma green coffee !!

 Update time!

As at 6 February 2018, I just tried my first cup of real coffee... it’s not any normal roasted coffee but it’s green coffee. A premix coffee in a satchet. I have never really drink a real cup of coffee and finish it.. hahah I tried the first time a cup of normal coffee by just taking a sip and I didn’t like it as it’s very bitter. It’s funny how I can handle dark chocolate but not coffee. I heard pure dark chocolate taste like coffee.. so I wanted to try this green coffee when I saw very good reviews and benefits of green coffee. I wanted just try to see if green coffee wouldn’t taste like coffee.. haha I know that it’s silly to say that as there’s the coffee word inside it.. so I asked my mum to buy this brand of green coffee. It’s karysma green coffee and it’s a Malaysian product.

There’s a lot of benefits of this green coffee.. you can just go their Instagram to check it out.. or just Google karysma green coffee👍🏻.  The taste of coffee wasn’t strong but the smell was nice ! It’s like a mild taste of coffee with milk. From the smell and colour, I would say it would maybe taste like Nescafe? Maybe.. as if never tasted Nescafe before.. but I think it’s more of milk based as in the product, it contains goats milk, marine collagen(I kid you not), goji extract and other ingredients. The benefit was also to. Give you energy, and make your metabolism faster. Oh yeah and there’s 15 Satchets in a box. So if I were to drink one day 1, it would last me about 2 weeks.

I’m currently at 62.1 kg. So I’m hoping to be able to shed some pounds even a little and not be hungry always and most importantly have a boost of energy.. I really need some energy for school. I’m always tired when I go to school and it’s hard for me wake up early in the morning since I sleep quite late every single day.. like always after 12am .. I tried to sleep early but it always ends up after 12 am. So I’ll always regret my decision of sleeping late..

So If this product turns out to give me the benefits they state, I’ll continue to drink it for the benefits..  it’s quite pricey as there’s only 15 satchet in 1 box..

But currently, after drinking it in the morning, on an empty stomach, I don’t feel that tired. So I hope. The energy will last the whole day at school. Once I am down to my last satchet, I’ll talk about what I really think overall for this green coffee..


At the end of the day, I felt that I wasn’t hungry. But by 6.45pm, I could feel my stomach was empty but there wasn’t any Pang of hunger... but I knew I had to eat to fill my stomach. I had my lunch around 11.30 am.. my body didn’t feel as sleepy  as I usually did. When I weigh my body weight on the weighing scale around 7pm, my weight was 60.7kg... but I think it’s because I haven’t waten since lunch.. oh yeah I forgot to meantion that by drinking this, it really helped with passing motion easily..  so I’ll drink this tomorrow again and see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.
    green coffee цена

    ReplyDelete