Translate

Friday, February 9, 2018

L’Oréal detoxify clay mask review

Before I knew of  this clay mask, I was trying out innisfree Super clay volcanic clay mask. I received a sample of  the innisfree clay mask, so I thought I would give it a try as it looked promising and the reviews online were great! So i thought that there was no harm in trying. So after one usage, it gave me good results!! So I was tempted to buy the product. But I came across another clay mask, which was L’Oréal. And I saw that the l’oreal mask was cheaper. So I decided to read the reviews before I jump to buy anything. And the reviews were as good as the innisfree clay mask. I even watched videos of people using the clay. There were people who said that it helped to clear out pores, shrink pores, remove blackhead, white head, and even helped with their acne problems as the clay really brought out the gunk out of your skin. It did state in  the packaging that it is detoxify. So then I decided to check the drugstore if they sell this mask. And I really hoped that they sell it.

And indeed, they did sell this l’oreal Clay mask. And it was cheaper than the innisfree clay mask. The l’oreal Was selling it for $14.90 at Watsons. Once I bought it, I used the L’Oréal clay mask at night. The feeling of the clay mask is quite nice. The texture was easy to spread on the face using a brush it was thick but not too thick. The clay dries fast too and I can see when it dries, the pores that has oil, will have a different colour when it dries . I’m thinking that it has absorbed the oil from my pores. After washing my face, it felt smooth, but I did notice my pores were a lot smaller but some of the clogged pores I had came out like small pimples which I think would be the first coming out. I didn’t break out, but it should be fine with repeated usage since it is detoxifying my skin of impurities. Some of my blemishes became less noticeable from only using once. The next day when I wake up, my face was less oilier than it usually is.

Overall, from the first use, I would say it did a great job in detoxifying. So I’m going to be using it more to see the results . 

No comments:

Post a Comment