Translate

Monday, February 21, 2022

My dad was so close to having dialysis due to his kidney health deteriorating

 Hi everyone , just to share about my dads testimony. My dad have gout and he eat a lot of painkiller everyday, but the medication is not effective at all. So he went to see the doctor to do blood test on Sep 2021, and the test results showed that his liver and kidney was severely damaged and almost need to go for dialysis. My dad was so scared  , plus we know we couldn’t afford for dialysis treatment, and it would be a painful process. So my dad remembered about 4life that it can help with all kinds of illness. 


So I bought for my dad 4life supplements : TF trifactor, Livrite, cardio, KBU, bioefa. 


After 4 months, he went for his blood test again.  And Alhamdulilah, the doctor said his blood test result for his kidney and liver was back to normal and his level was healthy!  Syukur Alhamdulilah that my dad is so much better now! 


My dad will definitely continue to consume 4life supplements and Syukur to allah for letting us know about 4life! And my whole family is also consuming 4life for our general health !




No comments:

Post a Comment