Translate

Friday, February 4, 2022

Shopping for plants

Hi guys! 
On 2 Feb 2022,  I went out to look for some plants for my house. We went to the nursery plant farm near our house. We wanted to go to the one in upper Thomson road which is bigger, but we were afraid that it would be closed since today is the second day of CNY. So we decided to try and go to the one near our house location. Which is around Sembawang area. There were a few farms there. They had a lot of variety from small succulents to big plants that is suitable for big houses too. There were so many choices that I was overwhelmed hahah! But not too overwhelmed as I’ve already set my mind on which plants I wanted to purchase. 

We looked around and bought some succulents and plants that can be put on tables and cabinets. 

I wanted a snake plant for my bedroom, and peace lily for the living room, Areca palm. My mum wanted some cactus & succulents. My dad was keeping his options open. 

I got a pretty classy gold looking vase for my snake plant! Looks so luxurious. 
We didn’t buy the Areca palm tree as they had those in medium sizes and large ones. They were pretty though. 

Great day spend! We spent around $86.20 in total. 


No comments:

Post a Comment