Translate

Monday, October 31, 2016

Grouping member issue

So today I encountered a problem regarding school work.... To be specific, it's about assigning group members... So basically, initially, we were suppose to be a group of 3... But then group of 4 was allowed... Then this girl, let me just call her M... Ask me and my Friend,A, to join her group with B. So we said okay... But everything was going fine... And we all ended our lab session fine... But then after having our lecture, at the end of the lecture, S, asked me and my Friend, A, why we didn't reject M to join the group... So Me and A felt bad for leaving S out... So we tried to WhatsApp M and B that we are going to group with S instead of them... But from this, you can know that M didn't like the idea and still wanted the 4 of us to be together.... So Me and A was confused on who to group with coz we are like the middle person... We can't satisfy both parties..... 😖😖😖 so I'm feeling very confused as who we are grouping with.... I also don't want anybody to hate me for this grouping... I always hated to be split up coz of the grouping....

Well, I Guess I don't have to think about this and wrack my brain... Thinking about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment