Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Love letter assignment

Hey.... So today in one of my lessons, I was tasked by the lecturer to write down a love letter... We were told to write down a love letter to someone that we admire and were suppose to convince them to go on a date.. If we didn't have one, we just had to make up somebody to write too.... We were given about 15 mins to think of something to write... I couldn't think of a way to start of the letter and my content of the letter as I wasn't sure who I was writing about... So after time was up, the lecturer will choose a few people to say out the love letter that they have written.... After hearing some of the other love letters, they were quite interesting and Creative... I felt that my love letter was really very boring... And that I was Uncreative.... So from this activity, I knew that my brain was dead... Like my creativity was really gone.... I Guess I have to find a way to find and create back my creative side...

So I was thinking of maybe writing another love letter of my own to maybe bring out my Creative side and also make myself able to express my feelings well... I also feel that nowadays I can't seem to express my feelings well... I feel that I'm emotionless but sometimes I do get angry or sad or happy... But I Guess sometimes I don't feel the feelings I'm suppose too....

Okay so I shall write a love letter here in another post... Look forward to it... Maybe I'll even write a few love letter.. Not just one just to practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment