Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2016

L-lysine supplement: Solgar

hey!! So recently I ordered a supplement called L-lysine. L-lysine is an essential amino acid for the body and helps to recover the skin and muscle tissue. It's actually to help with herpes and cold sores. So basically it helps with the immune system. And our body can't produce this amino acid so we have to eat it. And recently I found a YouTube video about this supplement and they say it helped with the acne. So since I'm suffering from acne, I decide to try out this supplement. So that's the point where I decided to just go for it and order it online since the brand solgar is not sold in my country. And after 1 week, my order was sent safely to me. So I just received it yesterday afternoon. The delivery was considered quite fast. So today is the second day of eating the supplement. Yesterday i ate 1 tablet... and I plan on eating 1 tablet a day. And wait for the results!!! I hope this will help with my skin condition. The review I read are quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment