Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Help!!! Experiencing Neck/Shoulder pain

Heylooo!! so I just wanted to write what I'm currently experiencing... Well, to be more specific, I am currently having a bad neck/shoulder pain.... and the pain worsens when I lay down... I can feel the throbbing pain... And the neck/shoulder pain extends to the right side which is around the back of the ribs.... I'm not sure why I am feeling his pain.... HHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPP Meeeeee!!!!!!!

It started I think around afternoon time... I thought it was like a normal neck pain due to looking down too much... But as time goes on, when I laugh, I can also feel it... So, you can guess that, I tried not to laugh much, but I couldn't stand it so I just had to laugh at the things that I find funny.. So I just had to endure the pain whenever I laugh... 

Time skip, when I reach home, around 7 pm, The pain was worse... I felt really uncomfortable even when I was sitting down.... So, I quickly made my dinner and ate... I ate salmon fish and rice.... Then I drank honey red date and longan tea... Then I had my shower.... After showering, I quickly dressed in my pajamas and put some yoko-yoko (it's a medicine to help relieve shoulder stiffness and muscular aches) at the area where it hurts... I also ate some paracetamol to help lessen the pain... 

But to no avail, it was still painful... It really hurts even when I lay down on my bed... So, you can imagine the pain made me unable to have a good night rest... So when I woke up today, the pain is still there... So I had to go to school with a bad neck/shoulder pain.....

So after school today, I went to buy more yoko-yoko ailment.... and I'm using it right now..... SO, hopefully the yoko-yoko will help relieve the pain.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment