Translate

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Feeling fatigue and not being productive

Hey! So today when I woke up, my whole body felt really achy.... My shoulders, my feet, my arms, feel very achy... I'm not exactly sure why.. But I'm guessing it's because of that time I went ice skating which was only 2 days ago...

So after that I went to eat breakfast... And did my laundry for the one week worth of used clothes... So after that, I started planning on what to do for my IS&LP module lab report. So I did some research to get some answers, and while at it, I ate my lunch... The. I continued on doing my report, then ate again at around 5pm... I also had to go and do my laundry again.. And bring in my dry clothes from outside... Then I continued doing my report... So basically I spent my whole day doing the report... And at first I actually planned to do my report and try to study for my other modules since I'm having class tests in the next 2 weeks time.... But in the end, I wasn't being productive today coz the only thing I did today was just my report.. And it's still not done yet.... Arghhh... It's okay... For tmrw, I am planning to actually study my PO&O module... So that at least I have actually study for one of the modules.... So hopefully I will be productive tmrw... Usually on a Sunday, I will usually not be productive.. But tmrw, I really hope I will do some school work instead of relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment