Translate

Saturday, November 5, 2016

First Love Letter

Note: [writing a love letter to someone I admire and trying to convince him to go on a date with me... Read it first and tell me if it is convincing enough or NOT..]

Hey! The first time you caught my attention was when you were standing there with your friends at school. We might be in the same course but we are in a different class. I've seen you a couple of times in school before. Everytime I see you, it will always make my day. I find you quite attractive. Your hairstyle fits you perfectly well and the way you dress is cool. Even from the back you look good. I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me sometime? Well I might be the girl you're looking for if you give it a chance to get to know each other better. I might even reveal my feelings for you. I always look forward to going to school just to get the chance to see you anytime of the day. So, why not give me a chance to bring you out on a date, on Friday night after school around 6pm? I'll meet you at the fountain near the entrance of school at 6pm. I'll be waiting for you. :)

With Love,

E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment