Translate

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Ice skating @ Kallang Leisure Park

Hey! So today My school ended at 11 am, since there were no more classes after that, my friends and I decided to go out and have some fun... So we decided on going out to eat lunch first... We went to eat Arnold's Chicken. We bought a set meal for 4 people.. Since there's 4 of us. So we enjoyed our delicious Chicken and some French fries.. After eating, we decided to go for ice skating at Kallang. Since I've never been to Kallang to ice skate before, we took the MRT at Yishun and dropped at Bishan mrt station to change to the circle line, then we dropped off at stadium mrt station at around 2.45pm... We went to buy the tickets and quickly changed to the skating shoes that we rented...

The shoe had a stench... But we had no choice but to use it.... The experience of skating is like roller blading but it's more difficult since the shoe had only a metal plate under it. I took some time to get the hang of skating on ice... But I'm still not good at ice skating... And I also feel like doing it again... Hahah. Even though my feet hurts from doing the activity... The shoe was really uncomfortable... There wasn't any support in the shoe and it was hard... Ohh yeah I also fell once as my Friend was about to fall but I went to support her.. But I was the one who ended up falling down.. While she was the one helping me up...! Ahahhah.. But sitting on the ice was cooling 😂 Hahahah well I Guess I've always like ice skating as it looks fun... It's just that I don't really get much chance to skate around....
I enjoy rollerblading and it's been a Long time since I've done that... And I'm considering of buying my own inline rollerblade... But the Price of the rollerblades are quite ehem... Pricey... Maybe I can try to buy 2nd hand rollerblades??? What do you guys think? Should I buy 1st hand or 2nd hand rollerblades? And why?

Thank you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment