Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Body issues

Hey guys! So today, I actually decided to order a L-lysine supplement at an online store since there's no L-lysine supplement from a brand that I want that is sold in Singapore.. so that's why I decided to order it online... I decided to buy a L-lysine supplement as I've seen review about it where it can actually help with acen... So that's why I decided to just order it and try it once it arrives... so basically, I've been suffering and struggling from acne from when I was a teenager about 12 years old... I'm now 20 years old.. but my acne hasn't disappeared yet... it's very frustrating as I've been spending my money on acne products trying to find what products to help my acne to disappear.... I've tried quite a lot of Brands... I've tried form expensive and some local drugstore products... some did help but not so much while some even made my face become worse than before... I really hope this can help my insides to be better Son my skin will be better too... I also have other problems with my body... such as hairfall, bloating, bad breath(I feel like my breath will be bad after a while), chapped lips, a little body odour, excessive perspiration ... but the antiperspirant  also helps... but antiperspirant only helps for the underarm.... my face, scalp, back, legs, feet, hands, butt, sweat easily  when it's hot... even though I live in s HOT/warm climate, some other people don't sweat a lot like I do... I've also been taking a supplement called Skin Clear by Kordel to help my skin... I just finished my first bottle.. So now I'm on my second bottle... I hope it will help with my acne as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment