Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thai odyssey

Hello! How are you holding up? Well I just wanted to write a post about where I went and what I did on Tuesday, 15 November 2016. Okay, so basically on Tuesday I didn't have any lab on that day... so I planned to go to JB to go and have a massage... 👍🏻 Well in Terms of  massage, I won't do the full body so I ended up with a foot massage..  I went together with my mum to get the 60mins foot massage since there's a free 10 mins shoulder massage.. I really like the atmosphere and the treatment of the people.. it's very soothing and calming. Even the tea that they give us before and after the massage is quite nice.. it's called a Thai herbal tea.  Next time I shall go here again. Ohh yeah I forgot to mention the shop name... it's called THAI ODYSSEY.

I did a 60mins foot massage and it was really relaxing... 👍🏻 Even though the air conditioning in the spa was cold, it was a painful but good massage. The  pain was only at some points not all on my foot. The price I paid was RM76.10... I might go there again for another massage.. Before the massage,  they will actually wash your feet first, then bring you to a room for the massage. Before they even massage, they will let you drink the herbal tea. After that, they will put an something to cover your eyes. It feels like a beaded eye cover. From there, they will proceed to massage my feet. After about 50mins, they will stop and then proceed to massage my shoulder for 10mins. I really like the shoulder massage as I could feel my tense muscles being loosen up. So overall, I recommend this spa for a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment