Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Heaviest weight yet

Hey! I have been feeling that I am getting heavier... and I haven't been weighing myself... so today, I finally weigh myself in the weighing scale... and my weight was 60.2Kg!!! That's the heaviest weight I have ever been... I never thought I would actually be this heavy .. I've never thought I will reach 60kg at all!!! I've been mainting my weight... but this few weeks, I've been eating unhealthily and I stuffed myself.. which is not good... and from the weighing scale, it's true that I gain weight... I can know when I gain weight coz I will feel myself getting heavier and my clothes will feel tighter... agghh... it's so frustrating... I want to exercise.. but it's just that there's no time... I know people say if you really want to do do it, you will make time for it even if you are busy.... buts it's really hard with tests coming up, assignments due.... it's all very cramped up...

Recently, I bought rollerblades, with the safety gears... and I actually planned to rollerblade like every once a week... but I haven't been able to do that... I really want to lose weight wuile learning how to do sometiing that's fun... my plan was to actually go to the school gym every Wednesday with my friends ... but I Guess that plan is out the window since we are embarrassed to go inside the school gym since it's mostly guys inside the school gym... I really hope I can lose weight by the end of this year at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment