Translate

Monday, March 27, 2017

Crush during Poly days

Hey I just had let some steam off.. It's been a long time since I've expressed my feelings properly.... I just have to say it out loud somewhere and let go of this feeling.... I've been keeping this to myself as I feel ashamed for having this kind of feeling.... Well I know I've been saying feeling, feelings, blah blah.. But I didn't state what it is right.. So, now I'm going to tell you...

 Basically, I feel kind of stupid of saying this but... I have a crush... I know it's lame... But it's just that I've been denying this feeling and I'm scared of telling my friends that I like this guy.... I'm scared that they will judge me for liking that guy... Hahaha....  Well its a guy in my Polytechnic school that caught my attention... From the first day at the orientation for my first year.. I caught him looking with his group of friends at our direction... I'm not sure who he was looking at but he was the cutest to me.. He had dyed brown hair at that time... He didn't look like the rest.. He was good looking enough that he looked like a korean artist...

From his hair and his face.. It's just so cute... And when school started, I saw him again... The way he dress, shows that he was rich as he was wearing nice branded items... his shoe was very clean and looked expensive... Some other time, I saw him coming out of a condo gate... so that confirms that he was rich... Well I'm not saying I like him because he is rich.. No that does not matter... I've also ride the same bus with him for a short while... No i don't stalk him... We always meet by chance....

Whenever I get the chance to see him, my eyes will always be looking at him ... His hair is so silky and smooth.. If only I could run my hands in his hair... Other than that, He is tall... I like tall and lean guys... they just attract me... coz I'm considered tall for a girl... There were times I heard his him talking to his friend... His voice is low... ahhh that is nice... his laugh is also very melodic... heheh.. when I see him talking to a girl, I wish i could be the one talking to him instead...  Ohh yeah  I found out from my classmate, unexpectedly, his from taiwan... That explains why he looked different from other local students...

But now school is over for me.. as I have finish my final exams.. and now its considered my holidays as I am unofficially graduated.. Graduation will be on 5 May...

Basically, to me, he reminds me of a boy group : B.A.P daehyun... His lips are also thick ... but my crush is obviously all natural.. No plastic surgery... His natural... So to me, he is considered good looking... :P

I don't have a picture of my crush coz I'm just not good at taking sneaky shot of people... but to me, daehyun resembles him.  So I guess you can say I had this crush for 3 years already.. But my crush has ended since I won't be able to see him anymore since school has ended... I don't even know my crush name.. I didn't get a chance to at least know his name..

This is a picture of Daehyun from B.A.P...
Image result for daehyun



No comments:

Post a Comment