Translate

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

REVIEW of Jemaima whitening pill !

What's the hype about?! 

Before I tell you guys about my review, let me give you some details of what this product is about..

What is Jemaima whitening pills?


Collagen makes the skin so supple as a baby's skin .as an antioxidant for the skinTheir skin is dark and dull white , smooth , flushed for a long period
Eliminate small lines and wrinkles
Increasing the brightness and softness of the skin.
skin more toned and elastic.
Reduce redness caused by inflammation or sensitive skin
Dark spots & prevent acne scars disappear again.
Menjadikan black lips and nipples will turn pink because of the dark pigment will be reduced.
Whitening black armpits, elbows, black spots, other folds on the black body, most importantly do not peel.
Reduce signs of aging on the skin will fade with shrinking pores
Dry or cracked skin back to normal and fine tableware.
Prevent acne and accelerate the healing process of acne.
Improve skin tone, brightens and makes your skin glow.
(Jemaima is from 🇲🇾 Malaysia)

Method of use:
* Use for 30 days (1 capsule at night and 1 at morning)
* 16 years or older
* Suitable for pregnant 6 months and older
* Can be taken during the period
Benefits : 
  • Reduce wrinkles & fine lines
  • Natural agent to brighten and whiten skin
  • To protect your skin from UV rays
  • As an antioxidant , anti -inflammatory, anti- cancer and leukemia
  • Help prevent Alzheimer's disease
  • Controlling high blood pressure and diabetes
  • Red fish content material very elastic collagen sources
  • 6000 times more efficient than a regular vitamin c

My background with acne... so before I get into telling you guys about my progress with this product, I just want to tell you guys that I have been struggling with acne from when I was 12 years old.. and now I'm 20 years old.. so that's like 8 years... 8 YEARS!!! That's really a Long time.. I've tried all kinds of high end skincare products to drug store products and cheap products... and supplements, vitamins ... but it didn't help to clear all my acne , blemishes, and bumps on my face... I don't even use makeup... 
all these acne had made my self esteem even lower than before ... ive reached to the point that I wanted to give up trying and live it with it for the rest of my life.... until I found out about Jemaima whitening pill!!! Before I bought this, I saw a lot of reviews online about this product!! And it's a lot of good reviews! Most of the people who use this product showed that their pimples which were worse than mine cleared up. So that's why I decided to just buy this product and give it a try. 
So now is the review part!!I've used jemaima whitening pill for 1 month. One bottle lasts for 1 month since I eat 2 capsule in one day. I can say that this product really helped with the bumps on my face. Now my skin is much better. I can say that my skin is better than before!!! The redness on my cheeks have reduce and pimples have shrunk. I can also see that the product helped me to brighten my skin. 
My skin is already fair but my skin has uneven skin tone, oily, rough texture, so it looks a bit tan... the results take time to show but I can definitely see improvement!! You need to eat consistently so that the results can be seen. It doesn't give you instantaneous results so it is safe.  So if I continue to eat this, my skin will definitely be flawless 😁👍🏻. I bought the product for $42.90.. yeah it is kind of expensive but it works !! I'll show some pictures !! Some of the pictures can't really see some pimples/ bumps... The redness of my cheeks some of it cant really be seen in the pictures... And in the pictures, my face doesn't look that bad but in real life, my face is not smooth and my skin is bumpy.. the bumps is more visible under sunlight and at an angle...   Pictures are latest pictures taken this year: 2017. My skin is better than it did when i was 12 years old. But still not flawless. I had to have courage just to post close up pictures of my face & skin. 
All 4 pictures is Before eating Jemaima Whitening Pill. Taken on January 2017

Top Picture: Before Jemaima
Bottom Picture: After 1 month of eating Jemaima

Top Picture: Before Jemaima
Bottom Picture: After 1 month of Jemaima
I will definitely recommend people to buy and try this product!! It has worked for me and I'm glad I gave this product a go and I am happy with the results and will look forward to even better results with continuous eating of jemaima!!! I will definitely buy it again!!! I'll rate this product 8/10 stars!!!

10 comments:

  1. Linda, kalau nak boleh ws sya 0128486751

    ReplyDelete
  2. murahnye. i tgok kat carousell tkde pon price tuu. you ade contact org jual tu tk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I tak ade contact info org Yang jual tu as dier dah delete post untuk jual.. tapi kat Carousell ade seller lain. But if you want, you can buy from me also.

      Delete
  3. U jual berapa & mcm mana nk contact u ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boleh x kalau ambik 2 biji skaligus sblm sarapan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makan jemaima ni takde kesan sampingan ke?

    ReplyDelete