Translate

Thursday, March 30, 2017

What I think of Ghost In The Shell Movie!!! [no Spoilers]

Hey! So initially, my family planned on going out to JB to go and watch movie... But, in the end, we went out to eat somewhere in Singapore and not go to JB since the checkpoint was jam. So, we went to Sembawang to eat out lunch.. We went out to eat at a banquet inside the shopping centre. I wanted to eat Kambing Soup but they only serve that after 5pm... So thats why we went to eat some other food. After eating, we went to go and watch a movie..

At first, we plan on watching the 'Boss Baby' movie that comes out today at 30 March.. but my dad, wanted to watch 'Ghost In The Shell' since it also came out today... Since his the one paying, we just had to watch that movie instead... He told me to watch the'Boss Baby' some other time... hmmm.. fine...

SO far, the movie 'Ghost In The Shell' was quite long... i booked the movie slot ta 2.25 pm and it ended at around 4.15 pm... it was almost a 2 hour movie. Overall I find that the movie was good. It has a good learning point... The effects was great. It was futuristic.. but somehow the city inside the movie the way they made it look like it was in Japan/ Hong Kong city vibe. While watching it, it somehow reminded me of fallout 4 game.. Not entirely but the part about the synths that was in the fallout 4 game.. Its not totally similar but I guess its the of human + robots. The humans inside the movie was i guess you can say enhanced... so they are like part cyborg....
synths from fallout 4
Some part of the movie, I find that it was slow while some parts has some good actions.. But I find the action part was lacking.. It wasn't much... There wasn't much talking also. Some of the sound effect/music had similar sounds to the one in the game Saints Row IV... Like the glitches sound.. It is digital so I guess its understandable and linked/relate-able...


The guy in the movie called Batou reminds me of wilhelm who is a character in Borderlands 2/the pre-sequel. His hair is similar except in the movie, Batou's hair was all blond. I think what made them similar is the hairstyle. Wilhelm is more gruff looking and more scary looking.. heheh
batou

Wilhelm
So from my point of view, I give this movie a thumbs up. Recommended to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment