Translate

Friday, January 28, 2022

McDonald Prosperity Burger Feast Meal

 

Hi guys! It’s CNY so McDonald’s is having the prosperity burger meal now! I bought the beef burger and I also took the curly fries and the new strawberry pie. I wanted to try their newest flavour pie. Since everyone around me is raving about this pie so I should try it myself too! 

Verdict : I think the strawberry pie is meh. It wasn’t as nice as I thought. The strawberry filling has this a big of jelly kind of texture, and the taste is like mashed strawberry but not the fresh kind. It is not as sweet as the strawberry jam in bottles. The crispiness of the pie is similar to the apple pie. Overall, I still like the apple pie best. 

The beef burger is still nice. Has the black pepper sauce with the yellow onion. I finished the meal with the Curly fries. But I forgot to take a picture of the fries hehe. This meal is filling after drinking water. I chose the peach fizz drink. Also, I added my 4life Collagen inside my peach fizz drink. Super delicious! Doesn’t affect the taste of my drink.

The 4life collagen is awesome because I can mix with any drinks and the taste of the original drink won’t change. I can mix with milo, grape juice, yakult, tea !the special thing about 4life collagen is that it’s the only collagen in the world that has transfer factor inside. 






No comments:

Post a Comment