Translate

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Shopping for shoes at Mustafa

 Hi guys!

For this weekend (Saturday, 29Jan2022), I planned to go out with my mum to look for new shoes for her. Her current shoes is in a bad condition and its not even that long since she bought that shoes. It is less than a year, but the sole of the shoes is already bad. I feel like that would cause her feet to be in a bad state if she continues to use it. That’s why I decided to let her get a new one! Since we only have 1 pair of feet we have to take of it plus our feet are the ones that supports our whole body weight. We need good pair of shoes that is able to last. 

So my mum said that she wish to look for shoes at Mustafa shopping centre. There’s usually cheaper options there for the same quality outside where you find in malls. Before, that we went to eat lunch first. We just walked around the mall to see what food we can eat. We decided to eat at Chic-a-boo. A fast food restaurant which have reasonable price and the portion is a lot. Whenever we eat Chic-a-boo, we always have to share the food as we can’t finish it as we would be full already. Really good value for money! 

We bought the set meal: 1pcs chicken, 1 pcs fish, 2 side dishes (mashed potatoes and curly fries) , and 1 soft drink (ice lemon tea) . The 2 side dishes can be picked among 8 choices and drinks had 5 choices. So I had the fish while my mum had the chicken. The rest is shared. But the drinks my mum didn’t drink it cause it was iced drink. She had her own drink that she brought from home, RIOVIDA JUICE. She can’t live without it! She bring it EVERYWHERE SHE GOES and finishes the bottle like nobody’s business hahahaha. She really feel very energetic and has more energy, feels more fresh, she can even walk for longer hours after drinking the RIOVIDA JUICE. AWESOME!!    

BEFORE DRINKING RIOVIDA JUICE, my mum would complain she lacks energy and feels very tired easily and she can’t stand too long or walk for too long. BUT AFTER DRINKING RIOVIDA JUICE, SHE DOESN’T COMPLAIN ANYMORE!

So after eating my lunch, I ate my Transfer Factor Chewable so that I would be educating my immune system so that it would be able to recognise any viruses/bacteria that enters my body and able to attack it. Then we went to walk to Mustafa Centre, just a few mins walk. While on the way there, we saw a dead rat. So sad. 




We went to Mustafa Center and just leisurely walk around. Unexpectedly, There wasn’t a lot of people. Usually there would be a lot more people during the weekends. But that’s a good thing there’s less people, we can walk normally, no squeezing. So we went to the shoes section at level 2. My mum already know which brand of shoes she wanna buy just that she has to look at the models that they carry. 

In the end she managed to get the size for the design that she wanted. The size were limited, I think because a lot of people have bought it previously or the haven’t gotten the new shipment yet. Nevertheless, she got what she wanted. Yay! Then we walked around some more, just randomly walk to different levels and did some window shopping see what else we can /want to buy. We look from electronics to clothes. My mum bought some clothes for her too. Hehe and I got socks. I need some long socks cause I don’t have enough black socks. I have more white socks currently. 

Then my dad fetch us home and bought some food home to eat for dinner. Oh I also had to help deliver TF plus to my friend as she said that her friends husband is C+ for 5 days already and still positive. So she decided to help her friend and bought for her TF plus. I had extra bottle of TF plus so I delivered it to her friends house. So glad to help her! May her husband recover faster and benefit from TFplus. 

(Disclaimer : TF is not meant to cure or treat any diseases. It is a supplement meant to educate and support the immune system.) 

So yeah after delivering we ended our outing and went back home to rest. Great day spent and still not finished walking around Mustafa Centre. Definitely coming back to shop and look around more. Hehe.  


No comments:

Post a Comment