Translate

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Transfer Factor helped my Hypothyroidism issue

I am also someone that has been suffering from hypothyroidism for years and all the symptoms listed for it are what I have experienced. Gained lots of weight, experienced hair loss, always feeling bloated, Puffy face And doctors can’t do much about it. So after eating This transfer factor product, I am feeling so much better, have the energy to do my daily basic stuff, and not drag myself out of bed. And I also went to the doctor to do a thyroid blood test after eating this product.

To the doctor and my surprise, my thyroid results came back normal! What I consumed is Belle Vie, Transfer Factor Tri-factor, and Riovida Juice. All these supplements are food supplements and are not drugs. It can be found in the PDR (Physicians Desk Reference) book.

I would like to recommend this product that has benefited me and my friends and family that are sufferers of hypothyroidism. I definitely have improved after eating this. My period cramps are more tolerable and my mood swings are no more. I don’t feel as depressed as before, my mood is better! I can feel my hormones have become balanced. I was open to seeking an alternative approach. Now, this is my favorite supplement! The best quality! I strongly recommended you to try Belle Vie, Transfer Factor Tri-factor, and Riovida Juice.

Transfer Factor is not meant to cure or treat any diseases. Just want to share with everyone if you’re looking for another option to support your body wellness, there are available options out there.

You can click on the link below to know more about it. They ship worldwide in 95 countries. Alternatively, you can message me too :)

Click here for the link

No comments:

Post a Comment